Saturday 4 December 2010

Reward: claimed

Oh look, that missing button jar has been found! You were all right; it was in the last place I looked, and it was found when I was looking for something else.


And how's this for irony? It was resting behind the neat boxes of stuff I put on my WOYWW post - this week's, yeah, the post where I bragged that I knew where everything is in the cupboard. I contend however, that in order to know where everything is, I have to know what's in there to begin with, huh! Ah well, all's well that ends well. And the reward? Ah, all day at the crop, pot luck lunch and the pleasure of meeting
Mary Anne. This has been a good day! Keep warm and safe y'all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

13 comments:

Helen said...

Hey, well done for finding the buttons. Always in the last place you look (well, obviously, I mean you stop looking when you find them, don't you, but you know what I mean!!)

Mandi said...

Well done on finding the jar
I do laugh at that expression, cos the last place you look is the last cos you then stop looking hehe
I tend to stop looking altogether and it pops up! No good if its urgent of course!

sorry I couldnt play along with WOYWW this week

mandi x

Jane said...

Told you!!
x

Angela Toucan said...

welldone, great buttons there

Anonymous said...

Button-tastic!!

LL Jan xx

Ann said...

I will usually find something 'lost' just after I've used something else instead! ;)

Sue said...

lol new you would find it when you were not looking for it! lol, sue,x

Lavinia said...

Yep indeedy! Knew it would turn up, got some nice loking buttons in there too! Lucky you being able to get out to a crop, still loads of snow here near Manchester! Hope you had a good un!
Lavinia
x

Kristin said...

That's so funny! That is quite the jar of buttons, glad you found it :)

Kath Stewart said...

well done julia...can you help me find a layout I did last week...now I am beginning to doubt I ever made it and if it wasn't for the photographic evidence I would be doubting my sanity...can't find the blighter anywhere....hugs kath xxx

Pam said...

OH it IS a good day! Thanks for making mine.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a good day all the way around. Finding the buttons was mere icing on the cake, and meeting an internet friend in person is awesome. Sounds like you didn't slow down, either.

Neet said...

Can you help me find my Picket Fence Crackle Paint please? Think it has gone looking for your buttons but has not returned despite your button jar turning up. Bah humbug!