Thursday 16 December 2010

With a little help....


This gorgeous Christmas card was made using one of Amber Ink's digi stamps, from the Fish Wishes range. I sincerely hope that Amber and Incredimombo don't mind, but this card was made by Shopkeeper Gal, not me. See, there was a commission. Harry is getting a fish tank for Christmas and his Dad wanted a card to put some money in.....because what's a fish tank without fish and the chance to buy the stripey and colourful ones of your choice are definitely part of the gift, huh? Well, Shopkeeper Gal was desperate, a chrissy, gifty, fishy card? help! So I printed the swordfish and bubbles and just look at the result! I was lucky enough to be in the shop today when Harry's Dad collected it - he was so, so pleased. How great. How rewarding for all concerned huh. Amber - you really rock this designing thing!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Pam said...

lucky Harry :-)

Jan Hennings said...

LOL...too cute!

Helen said...

Lovely card, I am sure Harry will enjoy choosing his fish.

Annie said...

What a brilliant card Julia. I'm sure he will love it.
A x

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Julia - thanks for your comment on my floor!! You only managed to find 2 glue pens - I must be slipping!! I think I have about 6 scattered about the desk, and several pairs of tweezers and numerous acrylic blocks too! I think they're hiding :)

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

ooops!

It's been so long since I did any blog-hopping I've forgotten how to leave a comment!
Lovely to catch up with you though, and hope you are managing to stay on top of it all...unlike me...

Carmen said...

Love it! Love those bubbles.

Pam said...

Butter. It always works Julia. And as long as Harry's happy and Harry's dad is happy and Julia and Shopkeeper Gal are happy...then you know what? We're happy too and we are confident that all our wishes are fishes and they will come true! Please tell Shopkeeper Gal that her card is lovely. Thanks for posting it. Oh, and you'll be able to catch it on the "look" button of amberink shortly!

Angie said...

Love that card ... I love having a quick browse when I get the chance.
I hope to get back into the swing of wednesdays by the new year. I wish you and your family all the seasons greetings for Xmas and New Year ...eat and drink plenty and enjoy all yor pressies... New Year is the time for diets lol xx

Anonymous said...

Heh. A swordfish. Sorry, but that's just COOL.
Xx,
Amy